8.23.2010

The Nightmare Story

By Oumar Berte

The Nightmare Story is a play performed by college students who come from Pittsburgh to New York for the New York Fringe Festival.

The play uses magic realism to tell the story of a son who goes in search of a flower to save his mother who is suffering from nightmares. He has to find the flower because one day his mother doesn’t wake up.

The play is a mix of jokes, shadows and music. I think that the goals of the play are to show a different side of nightmares and to make people have fun – and these goals are reached.

I’ve seen a lot of plays (both high and low budget), but I’ve never had so much fun in a theatre in my entire life. The Nightmare Story is the should-see-play of this year’s Fringe Festival.

*Plog Pick

Schedule and ticket information here.

1 comment:

Oumar said...

Yeahhh I did it, First article. So GREAT!!!